Let's have fun with World Music this month! Listen to some new genres, practice some exotic scales, or learn an Ethiopian guitar piece. Together, we will explore musical sounds and ideas beyond the Western music we have become so accustomed to!
And the winner is......
Well done Olivia, you've won $30 in iTunes gift cards.
If you would like to win our grand prize next time, be sure to practice hard and log your minutes! This competition is going to look a little different next year, and we are very excited for what's to come.
Well done students, and keep up the good practicing!
Heads up - our last Trendz performance was so much fun that we've scheduled another one for April 11 at 3pm. Start preparing a song with your teacher this week; a sign up form will be released soon!
As outlined in your calendar, the studio will be closed for two weeks of Spring Break, between March 16 - 28.
No regular lessons have been scheduled for these weeks, but your teacher may contact you to set up any needed make up lessons.
We will be back for regular lessons starting the week of March 30th. We hope you enjoy this small break!
Registration deadlines are fast approaching for theory and practical examinations!
- The RCM registration deadline passed on March 4th.
- Registration is still possible, with a Late Fee
- Theory exams will be held on May 8 - 9.
- Practical examinations will be held between June 8 - 27.
- The Conservatory Canada registration deadline is March 12.
- All Conservatory Canada theory exams will be on May 9.
- All Conservatory Canada Practical exams will be between June 1 and 30.